Answer the Cosmoear questionnaire below and you will immediately know if you need to see your ENT doctor.
HEARING LOSS ASSESSMENT QUESTIONNAIRE FOR ADULTS
- Do you feel that your hearing has changed and is not as it used to be?
- Do you need to have the TV volume louder than others in order to listen?
- Do you find it difficult to understand when talking to family members?
- Do you find it difficult to attend a discussion when there is noise in the room or many people speak together?
- Have you noticed that in order to understand what your collaborators are telling you, you are asking them to repeat it?
- Are there any people around you who mentioned that you may have a hearing problem?
- Do you find it difficult to hear the phone or doorbell?
- Do you sometimes misunderstand what others are saying and you reply wrong?
There's no problem in your hearing.
Proceed to do a preventive check on your hearing
TWO "YES" AND OVER
You may have a hearing problem, you should be examined by an ENT doctor.